*We don’t want to turn anyone away due to location, but we need to fill this position immediately, if you are living in the Atlanta area and meet our qualifications, you will be moved to our shortlist
At 3MP Atlanta, we do things a bit differently than your average sales company. We work with some of the most respected clients in the industry with a trusted process. We also offer a different opportunity than your basic sales gig.
The ideal Account Manager has an insane work ethic, high-energy, and enjoys working with their customers in person.
Each Account Manager will get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- currently, the person in this role will acquire and manage accounts for our client, Vivint, in their “smarthome” and solar division (any previous experience in solar or roofing sales is a plus but not required as we provide on-the-job training)
- leadership development
- organizational skills
- customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
- our business will give you a leg-up on your level of experience with advancement opportunities
- you will have access to industry leaders
- unbeatable team environment
- Must be living in the Atlanta area to be considered
- Pay ranging from $55000-100,000/year depending on production
- Fast-paced, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings
Ready to join the 3MP MVP team? Send us your application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until March 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Atlanta, GA 30318
This is a full-time position.